Saturday, November 22, 2008

In Sickness and...

Wow, did my babies ever get sick this week! Even with all their shots up to date. The concensus is that they got something at Jazz's last show - Kat was there as moral support and she did her job well!!! I guess we shouldn't have let them roll around on that germy rug!!!


Kat had a short bout of Kennal cough, but poor Jazz came down with a serious case of the snots - Canine Flu. Poor little guy didn't want to eat - not that he's a chow hound in the first place let me tell you! Ya know how you're always telling your (hypothetical) three year old to wipe his snotty nose? Well, try that with a 10 month old puppy! The dog was booger factory - I still don't know where he kept it all. It has really been a tough go for him, he lost weight and energy and with me trying to keep him in, well he had a BAD week. I'm told he really didn't have too bad a case, but try telling him that!



Kat was not too sick really, she just wasn't too happy about liquid cough mecidine, although she did create some fantastic pink modern art on my kitchen walls! Poor M had a really tough try at getting the meds in her - um so we changed to pills, alot less messy.



Everybody is finally feeling better although we'll skip the show this weekend - no sense spreading more germs.

No comments: