Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Memphis Akita - UPDATE ADOPTED!

Remember the video of the shelter that killed the akita 39 seconds after he was surrendered? We all saw it...Well, this boy is in the same shelter - he will be killed as soon as stray hold it off...



#225703 - Akita, black/brown, male, 4 yr old. Stray in
05.01.11/Out 05.06.11. Can't release until then.

If you are interested in any of these dogs, please let Tracy know.

Here's his contact information:


Tracy Dunlap, Sr. ACT

Memphis Animal Services

3456 Tchulahoma Rd.

Memphis, TN 38118

(901) 362-5310

tracy.dunlap@memphistn.gov (at memphistn.gov)

Thank you.

Jan Courtney

1 comment:

Pienerie said...

I love what you're doing.
I have 3 rescue Akita's myself. I wish I had the energy and the money to do your kind of 'work'

Pien -The Netherlands-