Monday, November 2, 2009

Skunked!

I can't believe that I didn't post these pictures yet!!!


You know that feeling that you get when things are TOO quiet? You kind get this feeling that someone somewhere is up to no good. Well, that was the case in September when I went out to call the dogs - who hadn't been come to the door for their usual midmorning cookie...Hmm, no body came. I called again and when I went out side Jazz did a quick "fly by" at about 40 miles an hour - Well, that was all it took to figure out what the little beasites had been up to.

It was kind of like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown - the smell was just wafting off of him in an almost visable cloud! Seems they chased or corner a skunk under my shed - which by the way still stinks. Well, they both caught it smack in the kisser! Jazz still has eau de Skunk coming out when he breaths - ya that went over well with the Judge at his last show.







Kat is not too pleased with her vinegar/peroxide/dish soap facial...


PFFT...yuck!

...umb, I got sumbthig ib my dose...


















Heh - catch me if you can!









All clean - okay still a little stinky....


All clean and no stinky - I'm a girl you know, we smell better!

Ya, all clean and right back under the shed they go! Geez.


The aftermath!

No comments: