Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Please go sign to save Row

PLEASE GO TO THIS SITE RIGHT NOW AND SIGN PETITION TO SAVE ROW FROM AN UNDESERVED DEATH!

WWW.FREE-ROW.COM




“Hello, My name is Row

I am a 3-year-old Akita, who was adopted by my new owner in March 2009. I’m a competitive dog, which participated in many dog shows, both National and International, and I am proud to say I have won many ribbons and awards for my excellent showmanship.

I am a very vocal dog and enjoy singing and talking to myself. Unfortunately, my deep voice and physique have a tendency to scare people who have not met me.

I am currently being held at the Brevard County Animal Shelter, and just want to go home. I am here because the Animal Service and Enforcement Department thinks I am “dangerous”, and my feelings are extremely hurt. They don't know me like everyone else does.

On December 9th 2009, I was visiting my granddad and hanging out in his front yard. He has a special spot next to a tree that I love. It’s special spot because I can watch the neighborhood and relax. After a a while, I noticed some neighbors were walking by and stopped at our house. I wanted to say hello and find out what they wanted. However, as I approached the elderly couple, the woman became frightened. I didn’t want her to be scared, so I decided to talk to her. Unfortunately, as I spoke, she jumped back, lost her balance, and fell. I felt really bad and didn’t know what to do. When her husband helped her up I noticed she had bruises and scrapes. I did not mean to scare her!

After this, I was taken away from my family. I was all alone for Christmas and New Years. I am not sure what my outcome is going to be. ...

I promise! I never touched the couple or caused any harm. I just wanted to say Hi. Unfortunately for me, since the neighbor fell and hurt herself, I’m being blamed for her injuries.

I love my family and miss them very much and I just want to go home. Please help me!”

PLEASE PLEASE show your support for this misunderstood dog.

No comments: